Wednesday 6 February 2008

Strange goings on (In Bedminster)

Rushing around, 2 days before we left, I arrived in Screwfix 5 mins before it closed. 5 members of staff were lined up in the empty shop, none too pleased to see me arrive. However I completed my purchase in 3 mins but were surprised to see the staff all taking turns to roll a single dice and record the number they threw in the shop´s daily log. It didn´t happen while I was there but if a 6 is thrown something immediately happens to that member of staff. This dice throwing occurs to all staff at the end of every shift. What could this be (answers on a postcard please...).

Wendy had rushed off elsewhere and was to return shortly so I wandered up the road and stood in the middle of a junction unsure of which direction she would come from, in the dark, looking 3 ways at once, carrying an axe that I had just bought...

No comments: